Hesse are seeking to employ an enthusiastic administration superstar for the role of Executive assistant.
Working closely with the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide secretarial and administration support to the CEO and the Executive Team, including;
- Preparation of agenda’s, collation and distribution of meeting papers and recording of minutes for organisational meetings.
- Undertaking the role of Board Secretary, including attendance at Board Meetings and associated administrative duties related to those meetings.
- Arranging meetings and special events.
- Maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements.
- Assistance in updating the Hesse Website and social media platforms.
Ideally, you will have skills and experience in a previous admin role, but be looking for a role that you can grow into and make your own. We are looking for someone who likes a bit of variety in their work, who enjoys working with others and is willing to put forth ideas.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate admin skills, typing skills (touch typing an advantage but not a requirement) high level knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience providing administrative support to Boards will be highly regarded, but guidance and support will be provided.
Some flexibility of working hours will be required as this role involves attendance at a minimum of two evening meetings per month.
Applications must include a cover letter addressing the skills and experience above and a current resume. Enquiries and applications to Michele Domonkos, Human Resources 03 5267 1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 26th June 2022. Quote Ref: E3222.