Hesse Rural Health is seeking an experienced senior corporate services professional to fulfil the role of Director of Corporate Services.
The Director of Corporate Services is an integral member of the Executive Team. The position provides leadership, management and vision for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate systems and strategy with the Chief Executive Officer, Director of Clinical Services and Director of Community Services. This role has both a strategic and operational focus within numerous executive level and operational functions, relating to areas including human resources, financial management, service promotion, corporate governance, complaints management, maintenance and asset management.
To be considered for this senior role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant commerce or business discipline, human resources, or equivalent.
- Proven senior leadership experience in health care or community services organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Management.
- Experience managing business functions such as HR, Finance, facilities management etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills and expertise, including capital works projects.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
- A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
Remuneration for this role includes a fully supported vehicle and Salary Packaging is available.
If you have the background and skills to take on this rewarding role, we would like to hear from you.
Applications must be submitted via www.seek.com.au/job/57789460
Applications close 9am Monday the 8th of August 2022