We are seeking applications to fill the role of Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator is an administrative role that is responsible for a range of workforce related functions and reporting.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to,
- recruitment activities,
- worker health & safety
- training and development,
- HR advice,
- return to work and workforce communications.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, The position liaises with all Executive Managers and program coordinators.
The successful applicant will have;
- Diploma qualifications in Human Resources, Business or similar
- Experience in administration related to Work cover and return to work.
- Ability to read and interpret industrial documents such as Enterprise Agreements and employment related documentation.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office and ability to use software systems relevant to workforce management.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply principles of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Advanced level of written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience in and demonstrated understanding of human resources recruitment and payroll functions
If this sounds like you, Please submit your application via SEEK www.seek.com.au/job/12402677
Applications close 9am Monday 08/08/2022.