Hesse Rural Health are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, the Payroll Officer role is an integral part of the administration unit, and provides professional payroll related support to our management and staff. The Payroll officer is responsible for the collection and reporting of payroll information, for tasks relating to employee payroll changes/administration, and is the main contact point for our external payroll processor. If you have payroll administration experience and are seeking a caring and supportive workplace, this may be the role for you.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Certificate qualifications in administration
- At least 2 years experience in payroll processing, including adding new employees to the payroll system, processing of fortnightly pays using payroll software programs and creating financial and personnel related reports from the payroll system.
- Advanced level of written, verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with our friendly admin team, managers and other staff.
- Knowledge of Kronos and experience in a health related environment will be highly regarded.
Applications to be submitted via Seek www.seek.com.au/job/56240261
Enquiries to Michele Domonkos, Human Resources, Hesse Rural Health. Tel 5267 1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number E 1422 For more information about us go to https://hesseruralhealth.com.au/
Applications close 27th March 2022
As we are a provider of Aged Care, staff are required to be fully vaccinated (x3) for Covid 19 prior to commencing employment.