We are seeking a Part Time Scheduling and Administration Officer to join our home care team on a Part Time basis for 60 hours per fortnight.
Based at our Winchelsea Campus, the Scheduling and Administration Officer undertakes scheduling duties for consumers of the Home care and Home Care Packages programs. This role will undertake reception and clerical duties to support with the day-to-day scheduling requirements of both programs and undertake data entry to support changes to daily schedules.
The incumbent will also undertake general administrative duties using Microsoft Office software, PJB and E Tools programs and My Aged Care. A superior level of customer service provided to internal and external stakeholders is essential to the role.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs and other office computer programs
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Well developed organisational skills
- Experience with Rostering/Scheduling
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and collaboratively with our friendly team
Applications close 10th April 2022