We are seeking a Part Time General Counsellor to join our Community Services Team on a part time basis for 40 hours per fortnight.
The Counsellor will provide an efficient, effective and quality counselling service for the communities in the Hesse Rural Health catchment.
The role requires knowledge and use of a range of evidence based holistic and therapeutic interventions to support consumers to achieve optimal psychological and physical wellbeing.
Counselling offers personal support strategies for change, someone to trust with difficult concerns and offers hope for a more positive future.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role
- Membership with the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) or similar
- Experience in client centred practice including counselling, trauma informed care, case management, Complex assessment skills and care planning
- Knowledge of an experience with a range of thereaputic counselling interventions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Good working knowledge of office based computer programs including Microsoft
- Effective written and verbal communication skills that can relate to a broad range of people
Enquiries to Josie Gebert – Manager of Community Services. Tel 5267 1200 or email email@example.com quoting reference number E 1822
Applications close 10th April 2022