Hesse Rural Health is a key integrated rural health care provider located within the three local government areas of Surf Coast, Colac Otway and Golden Plains with services in Winchelsea, Beeac, Rokewood and Bannockburn.
The organisation provides a broad range of services which include: Aged Residential including Dementia Specific Care, Sub-Acute Hospital, Urgent Care, Community Health, Health Promotion, District Nursing, Allied Health, Palliative Care, Home Care Packages and Planned Activity Groups.
Within a 30 minute drive from Geelong, the Registered Nurse role is located at Winchelsea and is responsible for the provision of quality, holistic; evidence based nursing care for the patients and residents of Hesse Rural Health across the care continuum. Working in a multidisciplinary, three tiered care staff structure the Registered Nurse will communicate and work effectively with the nursing and care team which includes nursing, personal care, allied health, medical practitioners and administration staff.
Hesse Rural Health promotes and follows a person centred care philosophy with patients/residents and their carers actively involved in care decision making and planning, the registered nurse is responsible for ensuring the inclusive approach is supported by all staff.
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Registration with APHRA
- Experience in the provision of nursing care within a residential aged care setting
- Experience in the provision of acute/sub-acute medical and/or rehabilitation nursing
- Experience in palliative care nursing
- Commitment to the client centred models of practice
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Effective time management and leadership skills
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
Applications including a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria outlining your skills and experience; and a current resume to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org For further enquiries please call Human Resources on 5267 1272.
To review position description please click the following link. Registered Nurse_Grade 3A
Applications close 29 January 2023
Position is subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and participation in Hesse’s Immunisation Program